Conference Registration and Information
The 47th Annual Conference will be held March 1-3, 2024 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. The conference is a fantastic opportunity for middle level educators. If you work with young adolescents in any capacity, you don’t want to miss the conference!
If a bookkeeper or finance contact needs a copy of the invoice/receipt, the primary registrant should forward the email to the necessary person(s). A confirmation email is automatically sent to all listed registrants after registration is submitted.
Please note there is no refund for registrations. Substitutions are allowable, and requests must be made in writing.
2024 SCAMLE Conference Refund Policy
In the event that an attendee needs to cancel their registration, please note the following:
- A request to cancel a registration must be received in writing no less than 45 days prior to the start of the conference. After that time, no refund will be given for a cancellation. Cancellation requests must be emailed to: David.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations are subject to a $40.00 administrative fee per registration.
- A substitution by someone from the same school is permissible with no additional charge.
- No-shows at the event will be charged the full amount.
- Registrants who select the “send me an invoice” option at the time of registration will be billed the full amount.
In the event that SCAMLE is forced to cancel the conference, a full refund for the cost of registration will be made.
In the event that SCAMLE is forced to change the conference from in-person to virtual, the registration will be automatically transferred to a virtual registration.